Thursday, February 25, 2010

Try it Tuesday.....


Okay I know its not Tuesday but I figured I would post it a couple days late......


We have a family rule that we try new things. So whenever something stricks our fancy we get it and try it...


Annie (my oldest daughter) came with me to the grocery store the other day and while we were in the produce section she asked me if we could get some GRAPPLES. I honestly thought she was pulling a joke on me..So after I told her there is no such thing a nice guy in the Krogers department was ever so kind to point out in front of Annie that her mother was WRONG!


So what are GRAPPLES....They are Grapes and Apples combined into one fruit. Well sorta. They take "premium" Extra Facy Gala or Fuji Apples and soak them in concentrated grape juice and water.


They were $2.99 for 4 apples. The apples even smelled like grapes. They also had quite a bit of grape flavor to them. Would I go and spend that much on grapples all the time....NO WAY. Even though they tasted great thats still a little expensive for 4 apples.

http://www.grapplefruits.com/index.html

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I want to enter but the words are blending in too much with the background :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is just a review for the apples....For the giveaways and my other review blog go to http://alittlebirdietoldmetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting to try those as well....look good but not for the price. will have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete